Thank you for a wildly successful webinar!
A big thank you to everyone who was able to join our Cloud Connectivity & Hybrid-IT Enablement Webinar on April 8.
Cavern Tech hosted panelists from AWS, Effectual and Megaport. Each provided their insights on app modernization to more than a hundred webinar attendees from across the country.
Our webinar expert panelists included:
- Jason Rook from Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Tom Spalding from Effectual
- Les Thomas from Megaport
- Sean Khurana from Cavern Technologies
Check out the recording of our webinar.
Topic: app modernization.
In case you weren’t able to join our Cloud Connectivity & Hybrid-IT Enablement Webinar, we recorded it for your convenience.
Help us choose our next topic!
The goal of our Cavern webinar series is to make it easy for you to get much-needed information on data center modernization trends and hybrid-IT and connectivity best practices.
Cavern is bringing together best-in-the-industry experts from multiple disciplines to tackle real-world problems and creating a platform that provides actionable solutions to the challenges your team is facing.
Do you have a data center, hybrid-IT or connectivity question you’d like us to explore in an upcoming webinar? Send us your idea!
Thank you for your continued cooperation with COVID-19 precautions.
At the present time, our COVID-19 safety precautions remain unchanged. The onsite mask requirement remains in effect at Cavern. We will keep you advised of any updates.
Please join us in extending a special welcome to the new members of our network team.
Network & IT Administrator
We’re Here To Help
Utilize Cavern’s ecosystem of partners.
We understand that many enterprises are discussing how to best optimize their hybrid IT – where they have some workload at Cavern’s colocation and some in the cloud. So, we have committed to being your guide through those conversations and to bringing the appropriate resources to the table as needed.
To do this, we’ve developed a large portfolio of partners to help you create the right solution for your business needs, no matter where you are in your hybrid-IT journey. Cavern’s ecosystem of partners include:
- Connectivity solutions spanning 11 conventional carriers, cloud on-ramps and Managed Network services solutions
- Cloud service providers – including the big three – AWS, Azure and Google
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) providers including some that already have a presence in Cavern, and some that are specialized
- Data Center Transformation Services which provide workload and application assessment along with data center migration services
- And finally, specialized Managed Service Provider (MSP) partners that provide a variety of managed services and professional services
Looking for help with your business’s hybrid-IT journey?
Or call us at 913.227.0660.
Be sure to follow our blog for the latest
data center buzz from industry pros.