We’re kicking off 2021 filled with excitement and appreciation.
As we stand on the brink of the new year, filled with hope and optimism, we can’t help but look back at 2020 and feel significant gratitude for the partnership of our customers, employees and friends throughout the year.
A year ago, we were planning our Customer Appreciation Party, unaware of the challenges we would be facing in the coming months. Today, we’re proud of what we’ve been able to accomplish despite the adversity we’ve all faced.
Through the ups and downs, we’ve watched with a sense of pride as our Cavern team’s conviction to serve our customers has become collectively stronger and more resolute.
As we look forward to 2021, please know that we continue to stand ready to assist you and your team. From tech questions to on-site support, our team is here to help you in any way we can.
In this era of social distancing and telework, there seems like no better time to create new ways to connect. Over the next few months, we’ll be interviewing folks on the Cavern team to help you get to know them.
Meet Sarah Swink
Sarah is Cavern’s Access and Security Manager. She has been part of our Cavern team for four years.
- Describe what you do at Cavern.
I’m responsible for a series of support functions extending from upper management to facilities, providing support for customers and our team.
- What do you like about working at Cavern?
There are so many great things about working for this company — the people and probably the flexibility I have with my position and daily functions top my list.
- What are words of advice for others in your profession?
Never stop learning.
- What do you like most about the data center industry?
I love that IT must change and adapt to survive. Never a dull moment.
- Who inspires you?
My 10-year-old daughter Paisley. She has Marfan’s Syndrome and refuses to let that be her story. She is the bravest and strongest person I know.
- What do you enjoy doing when you’re not working?
I love baking with my kids. I also like going to school and taking classes in person or online. Anything involving learning.
- What’s something about you most people don’t know?
I am adopted.
- If you could pick one superpower, what would it be?
- What is your favorite quote?
“Around here, however, we don’t look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things… and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.” – Walt Disney
Connect with the Cavern Blog
Be sure to follow our blog for the latest data center buzz from industry pros.
We’re Here To Help
Utilize our on-site support to extend your team.
The Cavern Technologies support teams allow you to cost-effectively expand your IT resources.
- Our IT services act as an extension of your team. A dedicated engineer can assist your staff and provide full visibility into our equipment’s operability plus facilities management data to keep you informed on capacity and performance.
- Cavern’s Helping Hands services give you access to technicians that will assist you with support for your IT needs.
- Our NOC Services provide you 24x7x365 access to monitoring so you can stay you up-to-date on the status of your network and mission critical equipment.
Most services are free. Simply submit service requests via email to email@example.com and we’ll take care of the rest.
For more details or to explore options, call us at 913.227.0660.
We wish you a safe and joyful New Year!
~ From The Cavern Team ~