Together we can minimize the risk of COVID-19 during our community’s reopening phases.
We appreciate you!
We salute all of our clients who are providing essential work to aid our community, the country and people around the globe. We also want to thank those who are on the front lines of the COVID-19 battle in healthcare and other critical industries.
Thank you for your service!
Check out our updated website.
In this era of social distancing and telework, there seems like no better time to create ways to connect. In the coming months, we’ll be interviewing folks on the Cavern team to help you get to know them.
Meet Mackenzie Perry
- How long have you worked at Cavern? 1 year and 6 months
- Describe what you do at Cavern. As director of Sales with Cavern Technologies, I work with regional and national business organizations to understand and align their business continuity/disaster recovery initiatives with their overall Data Center Strategy.
- What’s the best thing about your job? Helping businesses and IT teams to shape and build a solution for their needs. Often working from a blank canvas, progressing to a final physical product you get to see, feel and experience with a client is one of the most rewarding experiences.
- What do you like about working at Cavern? Having the confidence that every individual, regardless of their function, will go above and beyond for one another. Saying that your organization is a TEAM is one thing. Living and experiencing the energy you receive from being apart of a true TEAM has been one of the most gratifying experiences of my time at Cavern Technologies.
- What are five words (or less) of advice for others in your profession? Apprentice, Enthusiasm, Patience, Accept Change.
- What do you like most about the data center industry? The data center industry, like the IT industry, must keep pace with ever-changing needs and technologies. The fast-paced nature of the field requires you to constantly learn, develop and change when needed. Specific skills can be trained, but the continued stimulus from needing to learn and adapt successfully is what motivates me on a daily basis.
- Who inspires you? Warren Buffet
- What do you enjoy doing when you’re not working? Fortunately, I love my work and what I do on a daily basis. I enjoy reading, personal training and development, treating new people to dinner, and anything outdoors – surfing, swimming, golfing, snowboarding, fishing, hiking to mountain peaks and traveling the world.
- What’s something about you most people don’t know? I enjoy pushing my body, mentally and physically, harder and longer than anyone I know.
- If you could pick one superpower, what would it be? Perfect and indefinite capacity for memory recall.
- Greatest game in history? Golf
- What is your favorite quote? “To live, man must hold three things as the supreme and ruling values in his life: Reason-Purpose-Self-Esteem. Reason, as his only tool of knowledge – Purpose, as his choice of happiness which that tool must proceed to achieve – Self-esteem, as his inviolate certainty that his mind is competent to think and his person is worthy of happiness, which means, is worthy of living.” – Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand
Connect with the Cavern Blog
Cloud on-ramp solutions help enterprises overcome COVID-19 tech challenges.
The COVID-19 pandemic has thrown unprecedented operational challenges at enterprises across the globe. Business service planning has become even more complex and the spikes in new traffic patterns you’re experiencing would have been unimaginable just months ago.
In our blog, we explore how IT teams have recently been using cloud on-ramp solutions to overcome coronavirus-related challenges their enterprises face.
We’re Here To Help
How to arrange vendor access
To minimize your staff’s travel during the COVID-19 pandemic, sending a vendor directly to your Cavern data center on your behalf may be your most efficient option.
And, it’s simple to do:
Stay up-to-date on upcoming Cavern events, tech conferences and more! Follow us on: