Your data center location means everything.
Cavern Technologies is taking data security to another level. Not only is our location 125 feet beneath the Midwest prairie, it’s also fortified by a natural limestone bunker three times stronger than concrete. But seamless protection doesn’t end at our walls. We also use the most high-tech security systems available to keep even the most intelligent intruders out.
A subterranean site affords a level of security, stability and flexibility that our ground-level competitors simply can’t compete with.
Key data center location features
- Limestone structure 3x stronger than concrete
- Physically protected from natural and deliberate disasters
- HVAC and environmental expenses are nearly half
- 68° consistent ambient temperature
- Controlled heat dispersion
- 300,000+ square feet of available space provides plenty room for expansion
- Fast build-out times without the hindrances of weather dependency
- Concealed site with restricted access takes security to an entirely different tier
- Kansas City is one of the nation’s TOP TWO major data center markets in the U.S. for affordability, as cited by a recent Boyd Company study