Our Latest Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updates
TOGETHER WE CAN CONTINUE TO MINIMIZE THE RISK OF COVID-19.
As our community and nation respond to the COVID-19 pandemic, Cavern Technologies is dedicated to providing essential business functions and infrastructure to support our customers. As always, Cavern is committed to providing you uninterrupted mission-critical data center services while implementing prevention and safety measures.
- Check your temperature and be mindful of any symptoms before arriving on site.
- Actively engage in social distancing practices in the facility by staying 6 feet away from any other person.
- Enter and exit the facility 1 person at a time.
- Ensure only 1 person is in the entrance area or NOC at any given time.
- Refrain from handshaking.
- Restrict access to essential areas within the facility.
- Wipe down workspace surfaces when you start and finish work. Cavern will continue to frequently clean and disinfect high-touch surfaces.
- Avoid workspace and equipment sharing. Clean any shared spaces between shifts.
- Closely adhere to hygiene recommendations based on the CDC’s prevention efforts. This includes frequent handwashing with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or using hand sanitizer.
- Notify your supervisor or Cavern staff and leave the facility immediately if you believe you are developing symptoms.
- Observe travel guidelines from the CDC and isolation and quarantine recommendations and travel guidelines from KDHE.